Skip to content
- Login before submitting your abstract.
- If you are a new user, register your profile and login to submit your abstract from ‘Abstract Dashboard‘.
- Conference topics: SAS-SDTM, SAS-ADaM, SAS-SEND, SAS-PRM, SAS-TRANSPORT, SAS-Therapeutic, SAS-SHARE, SAS-BRIDG, SAS-CST, SAS-Integration, SAS-FDA, SAS-JMP, SAS-QC, SAS-AI and SAS-Health Data Analytics.
- Presenter preferences: Oral-20 min, Oral-30 min, Oral-45 min and Oral-60 min.
- While submitting your abstract, the presenter must enclose his/her biography related to educational and/or professional background. Make sure to furnish details about your previous oral presentations.
- While submitting your abstract, enclose your professional photo (optional).
- Restrict your abstract to 250 words.
- You will receive emails from the SUGCDSC after your submission(s) and status change.
- Last date for submission of abstracts:
January 31 February 28, 2019
- After acceptance of your abstract, submit your final paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2019.
- After acceptance of your abstract, submit your PowerPoint slides to email@example.com by May 30, 2019.
- Refer paper template while writing your manuscript.
- Submit signed copyright grant form to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2019.
- No paper will be published without physically presenting it by author at the conference.
- Your abstract, presentation and final paper are subject to copyright laws.
Author Terms & Conditions
- All the oral presentations will get financial support from the SUGCDSC.
- Only one author from each oral presentation will get financial support from the SUGCDSC.
- No author will get more than one financial support for each conference.
- To get financial support, authors must submit their final paper by April 30, 2019 (Please refer author instructions).
- To get financial support, authors must submit their PowerPoint slides by May 30, 2019 (Please refer author instructions).
- No author will be given financial support without physically presenting his/her paper at the conference.
- Financial support to authors is contingent upon the availability of sufficient funds and resources.
- SUGCDSC may not be able to store or track the rejected abstracts.
- All the terms and conditions of the SUGCDSC are also applicable to the authors.
- For any unforeseen reasons, if the conference is postponed, preponed or cancelled, the SUGCDSC will not provide any financial support to the authors.
- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.